05 August 2006

Just a day late..

Five on Friday

Shop-a-holic
1. What are your five favorite stores? Target, Books-A-Million, Borders, Kohl's, Ebay! *L*
2. Is there any store you absolutely hate going to? Not really. I'm usually not a huge fan of shopping in general..
3. Do you pay with cash, credit, debit, or something else? Usually with debit, though I tend to spend much more than I should that way. It just feels like I'm spending fake money.
4. Do you prefer to shop in person or online? In person. I like seeing the things I'm buying. (you know, so when ordering a 4'' natural light bulb for my turtles, I do not receive a foot long sun glo lamp for brightening fish color)
5. In the last six months, what single purchase has been the most important to you? Ha. This is an easy one, Oscar and Felix. Since they're living creatures, I should hope that they're the most important purchase I've made!

No comments: